Saturday, June 13, 2009

Second rate

As one possessed of a second rate mind of immense power it seems only right to put in my blustering claptrap before some other sap does so.
To be or not to be is attributed to the genius of Shakespeare and I would like to be remembered for coining the expression 'Something can only be said to be nothing after everything has happened'. It should be obvious to anyone with even the tiniest amount of a neuron to see the influence that Zen has had on the musings of my existentialist explorations into my own psyche. Be that as it may I feel inclined to belive that I would have come up with this regardless of whether I had ever come across "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' or 'Penthouse Forum' for that matter. Read on later for further scintilating tales from the drainage ditch of my mind.

No comments: